Content creator | Share your student life experiences
About the project –
This project is for students who are aspiring to hone their skills as content creators. You will be creating content for one of Asia’s largest study abroad service provider, iSchoolConnect. You will be working on 10 campaigns. Each campaign will consist of 1 YouTube video or 1 blog. Each of which will be published on the iSchoolConnect YouTube channel or the iSchoolConnect blog site.
About iSchoolConnect –
iSchoolConnect is an online platform that makes the University Admissions process hassle-free, fun and accessible to students around the globe. Using our unique AI technology, we allow students to apply to multiple universities with a single application. iSchoolConnect also connects with institutions worldwide and aids them in the transformation of their end-to-end admission processes using our various cutting-edge use cases. Our technologies include the Conversational AI chatbot, Document Grader, Video Interview Analyzer, and a Single
application use case which aids institutions with International Enrollment Management.
Some of our social media handles –
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/ischoolconnect/
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqFEkZLcdM6udUH_LUJGPrA
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/ischoolconnect/
Our ideal iSchoolConnect is one who is -
- Interested in making Youtube videos
- Would like to share their experience with other students who are planning for their higher education
- Keen to learn about blog writing and search engine optimization.
You will be working on 10 campaigns. Each campaign will consist of 1 YouTube video or 1 blog. Each of which will be published on the iSchoolConnect YouTube channel or the iSchoolConnect blog site. What skills will you learn?
- Public speaking skills
- Basics of video creation
- Blog writing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
We work with complete flexibility and do not expect the creator to comply with any working hours. The only expectation is that the creator has to complete the 10 campaigns over a span of 30 days on starting the internship. Each campaign requires over 2 hours of time dedication. We recommend our student content creators to work on at least 2 to 3 campaigns each weekend and submit them to the mentors from iSchoolConnect as per the mutually agreed upon timeline.
Sharing work of some of our previous student content creators.
- How to select a university | Factors to consider - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUXvcXZflnA
- Helpful tips for moving into a college dorm room |College dorm checklist - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZMsmUcbTqE
- 4 easy study tips for online learning during COVID-19 - https://ischoolconnect.com/blog/study-tips-for-online-learning-covid-19/