Middle Office – Associate (Dallas)
Location: New Dallas Office
As we continue through a period of explosive growth, Company X is searching for future leaders who can make an immediate impact on our already successful team. We are seeking college graduates who are decisive, energetic, and self-starting. We expect successful candidates to assume considerable responsibility within six to twelve months, serving as the primary point of contact on three to six client relationships, help to on-board new clients with the guidance of senior team members, and participate in cross-team projects.
In addition to a focus on traditional middle office responsibilities such as trade capture, valuations, and break resolution; the candidate will be expected to take ownership of customized client requests, hold conversations with senior Hedge Fund personnel, and actively engage in our internal development initiatives.
We have found success with ex-fund employees, former public accountants, personable data junkies, and those that quickly become dissatisfied with the bureaucracy that large corporate environments provide.
Desired Skills and Experience
- College graduates with an analytical mind and appetite for learning.
- A familiarity with excel is required and an understanding of relational databases is a plus.
- Influential team players who make decisions with the firm in mind and are ego-less when seeking the best idea.
- Motivated High Performers who can accomplish amazing amounts of important work and excel during short sprints.
- Clear and persuasive communicators, who can articulate their actions, identify root causes, and suggest improved ideas.
- Adaptable coalition builders, who listen and understand, weighing information before making decisions.
- Confident and conscientious persons who learn from their mistakes, take pride in their work, and would hate to make the same mistake twice.
Applicants will go through an initial round of interviews lead by the Rize team.