Part Time Operations Manager
This project could turn into permanent part time employment if the project is successfully completed. The project is to assist the manager of Grande Krewe Fine Wine & Spirits with operational management and the development of key store processes as well as enhancing the store’s social media presence.
The individual that we are seeking will assess current SEO for the business and recommend and implement agreed upon interventions to improve the ranking. The Operations Manager will also have responsibility for assisting customers and stocking inventory as well as inventory maintenance projects to improve instore and online sales.
Additionally, the individual will update customer data in all customer databases and assist with bookkeeping responsibilities.
All applicants for this project/position must be 21 years of age or older. This is an in person position at Grande Krewe, 2305 Decatur Street, NOLA 70117. Prior successful experience with retail, hospitality and/or accounting are a plus. We are looking for someone who wants to have a career in these industries. They must have a love of wine and be willing to learn more about it! Must be able to lift 50 pounds Must have a professional demeanor and enjoy sales and interacting with a diverse group of people
The Rizer will gain:
- a tremendous amount of knowledge of wines and spirits
- an improved ability to successfully sell products
- access to an interesting network of people
- organizational skills that can be used in a variety of settings
- Identify the store's current SEO ranking and improve it
- Create an inventory system for office supplies and retail items
- Update the store's online e commerce site
- Update the store's customer database
The preferred starting date for this project is Monday, August 25th. The length of the project is 90-120 days and could lead to a permanent part-time position with Grande Krewe Fine Wine and Spirits. The pay is $15/hour and the intern is expected to be in the store 10-15 hours per week. There will be a 30-day probationary period.