Qualitative Marketing Researcher
We are looking for a contract Market Researcher to help us with a special project. The Market Researcher will conduct interviews, compile, and analyze information to identify potential new markets and customer segments, untapped marketing and sales opportunities, and customer perception.
- Identifies and defines the objective of an assigned marketing research project; determines the best methods to use to meet those objectives.
- Drafts interview questions, questionnaires, polls, surveys, and other data collection resources.
- Coordinates and conducts one-on-one recorded interviews through Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
- Sources and recruits qualified market research responders
- Researches and compiles data related to current market, customer demographics and interest, and factors influencing service/product demand; analyzes results to identify ways of maximizing sales and market penetration of current products/services.
- Compiles data related to competitors’ products/services such as pricing, sales, and marketing or distribution methodology.
- Summarizes and analyzes data; makes recommendations related to research findings.
- Reports findings, complete with graphs illustrating data and written text explaining complex findings, including identifying potential new marketing and sales opportunities
- Delivers reports and presentations of findings to management and/or executive leadership.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Superior research and analytical skills.
- Superior interview skills
- Ability to translate complex concepts and methodologies into easily understood language.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Workspace.
- Must possess previous experience in qualitative research.
- Immediate availability required – 25-30 hours per week for the next 6 weeks
About Bold Entity
Founded in 2010, Bold Entity is an established marketing agency serving privately-held B2B businesses. We are an award-winning woman-owned business, consistently named one of the best agencies in our niche. Our founder and CEO was recognized 40 Under 40 by the Dallas Business Journal, is an award recipient of the 2022 SBA Business Champion of the Year, and a passionate advocate for small business.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com, along with your hourly rate.
MBA graduate or student
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing Research or related field
- Previous experience with qualitative research projects
- Superior interview skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ideal candidate for this project enjoys a challenge, has good social skills, executes projects with an excellence mindset, prides themselves on being reliable, and has a high degree of self-accountability
- The chosen student will be given a high degree of autonomy in the project.
- The insights gathered throughout this research project will help guide sales and marketing efforts and strategy. The strategy will be immediately implemented to take a third-generation business to the next level of growth.
- The project is highly-interesting - involving different stakeholders and data analysis
- The ideal candidate must be available for 25-30 hours per week over the next 6-8 weeks.
- The project will begin immediately