Social Media Manager
During this project, the Rizer will partner with Sweet Fortuna Snacks, a New Orleans-based snack brand to manage, organize, and grow the business’s presence, engagement, and sales through social media. The Rizer will utilize Instagram to drive brand awareness, engage with the target audience, and generate sales through Instagram’s e-commerce feature.
The Ideal Rizer should have some knowledge of graphic design and is comfortable working both independently and as part of a team. The Rizer has strong social media skills and possesses the ability to create engaging and visually appealing content. Lastly, the Rizer should have a passion for digital marketing, e-commerce, and brand storytelling.
- Increased Sales through Instagram E-Commerce
- Better Customer Engagement: Respond to customer inquiries, feedback, and comments
- Increased Online Presence: Build and expand the brand’s social media following, and engagement, and improve overall online presence.
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Increased Brand Identity
March 1 - April 30 8 weeks, 10 hours a week Week 1: - prepping!
- Update all existing social media accounts
- Consistent profile pictures, message, description, accurate website/contact info
- Conduct social media audit
- Check the number of followers, engagement levels, posts, best post etc. prior to beginning posting
- Research and analyze competitors
- Identify and document popular industry content, trends
- Set goals
- Work with employer to establish company tone, vibe for the social media accounts (colors and language), and set 3 tangible goals for social media engagement (ie 200+ more followers by this date)
- Collecting content
- Gather enough content for at least 3 posts before you begin posting
- Use existing photo and video content, collect relevant articles
- Utilize Adobe Indesign or Canva for content creation
- Update followers, remove old irrelevant accounts, follow aspirational business accounts, potential customers, and other businesses you want to be associated with
- Create a content calendar and plan out future posts
- Begin posting!
- Engage with followers and accounts you’re following (liking, commenting, resharing etc.)
- Continue developing marketing strategy
- Plan and develop a marketing campaign
- Giveaway, feedback etc.
- Continue posting/schedule posts/ collect content
- Execute marketing campaign
- Continue posting
- Conduct a closing audit
- Did you meet your goals? Why or why not?
- Document new levels of engagement, followers, and number of posts