Social Media Manager
During this project, the Rizer will partner with TooCute2Swag a New Orleans-based specializing in providing high-quality mani-pedi bags as a perfect gift for a loved one. The Rizer will collaborate with the owner and develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy that increases brand image and marketing efforts.
The ideal Rizer is creative, strategic, and results-driven. The Rizer should be passionate about using social media to increase a brand's image, identity, and overall online presence. The Rizer should be proactive about their work and should be comfortable working alone and with a team. They should have a good understanding of social media algorithms, trends, and best practices to craft and implement a social media strategy.
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Increased Online Presence: Build and expand the brand’s social media following, and engagement, and improve overall online presence.
- Increased Web traffic: Increased marketing should drive company traffic and increase new and returning users to the site.
- Increased Customer Engagement
March 1 - April 30 8 weeks, 10 hours a week Week 1: - prepping!
- Update all existing social media accounts
- Consistent profile pictures, message, description, accurate website/contact info
- Conduct social media audit
- Check the number of followers, engagement levels, posts, best post etc. prior to beginning posting
- Research and analyze competitors
- Identify and document popular industry content, trends
- Set goals
- Work with employer to establish company tone, vibe for the social media accounts (colors and language), and set 3 tangible goals for social media engagement (ie 200+ more followers by this date)
- Collecting content
- Gather enough content for at least 3 posts before you begin posting
- Use existing photo and video content, collect relevant articles
- Utilize Adobe Indesign or Canva for content creation
- Update followers, remove old irrelevant accounts, follow aspirational business accounts, potential customers, and other businesses you want to be associated with
- Create a content calendar and plan out future posts
- Begin posting!
- Engage with followers and accounts you’re following (liking, commenting, resharing etc.)
- Continue developing marketing strategy
- Plan and develop a marketing campaign
- Giveaway, feedback etc.
- Continue posting/schedule posts/ collect content
- Execute marketing campaign
- Continue posting
- Conduct a closing audit
- Did you meet your goals? Why or why not?
- Document new levels of engagement, followers, and number of posts