Special Event Outreach Assistant
During this project, the Rizer will work quickly and efficiently to spread awareness about the March 20th “College Prep Made Easy” event.
- Create engaging and informative content to be shared on Instagram, Linkedin, and Facebook
- Post minimum 3 times a week, utilize stories, countdowns, and interact with other accounts
- Target ideal attendees and perform outreach to encourage people to come to the event
- Create a Facebook event page to track those registered for the event and continue to provide information
- Participate on Clubhouse during rooms to monitor and followup for event
Day of duties:
- Be present and available on Zoom to answer questions, be active in the chat, and document attendees
Day after duties:
- Conduct follow-up calls with attendees to thank them for attending, provide additional information, and answer any further questions they may have
The ideal Rizer is self-motivated, ambitious, and works well independently. Experience with Clubhouse (or willingness to work to learn) is a big advantage. The Rizer should be familiar with social media and creating engaging event-focused content. The Rizer should be comfortable reaching out and connecting with people online and over the phone.
Help facilitate and promote a successful event for parents! Gain great experience in PR and outreach. If successful, possibility for a future relationship.
START DATE: ASAP 3 weeks - must be available on March 20th and 21st. 8-10 hours a week