Technical Product Manager
Job Title: Technical Product Manager
Location: Mostly Remote – preferable if located in or around the New Orleans area
Cluey Consumer is the world’s first values-based shopping guide and brand transparency platform, empowering consumers to make a greater impact on people and the planet through their everyday purchases. As a Technical Product Manager, you will be fully responsible for the research, development, and execution of all data operations, which allows us to be a world-class consumer information provider. In this role, you’ll be amongst the earliest group of employees at Cluey, expected to work autonomously, and will report directly to Cluey’s Founder and CEO.
- Assist with product development and roadmapping related to Cluey’s customer and impact data
- Develop scalable end-to-end data processes and operations (including both management of external contractors, and occasional direct executing on data entry tasks)
- Document of the company’s database environment and workflows from a business and admin perspective.
- Monitor analytics from all facets of the business and report findings
- Continuously refine and re-scope Cluey’s ratings methodology and sources of data
- Remain up to date on industry trends and best practices with corporate impact data and consumer behavior data.
- 2-3 years experience in product or project management (will consider strong candidates with 1-2 years)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in research, analysis and/or data management, including relational databases (Excel, Google Sheets, Airtables)
- Experience with SQL and/or Python
- Experience building applications, preferably backend services with APIs
- Ability to think analytically with a basic quantitative skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills in order to work cross-functionally within a small team and with external contractors.
- Customer-focused approach. Able to understand customer needs and translate them into product features.
- Data-driven mindset. Able to make data-informed decisions.
- Experience with agile methodologies. You will need to be able to work efficiently and quickly, adapting to changes and using agile methodologies to manage projects.
- Passion for and experience in start-up environments (early-stage, fast-paced, and dynamic environment) and the field of corporate impact data (ESG reporting, impact reporting, CSR reporting, etc.).
Minimum: Mid-Feb 2023 - Mid Sept 2023, but potential and ideal for full time Hours expected: 9-5 M-F